Friday, January 23, 2009

My Husband Rocks!!

My Husband Rocks.... Gosh I can think of so many ways today as to why my husband rocks... My husband has blessed me with 3 beautiful children and a 4th on the way... But he does so much and works SO unbelievable hard to make sure that I am able to stay home with our kids. Though we live on a tight budget because we have chosen the lifestyle of having (so many) kids, he still finds ways to make even walking around the mall fun. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father!

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

How sweet. I look forward to that day when I can stay at home with my kiddies...I think it takes a special kind of man to ensure that his wife is happy caring for her their children. You do an amazing job Carrie!

p.s. - I got your pictures...I'll work on some stuff this weekend for ya!

April E. :) said...

Sorry if you get doubles...I am not sure my last comment took. I said that I loved how the pictures turned out...matching the pink and all!!! Glad you liked them!