Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday...

So today is Wednesday, a day that I look forward to. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my wonderful kids and I love it... But honestly you can get pretty lonely when the conversations you have day in and day out are with children under the age of 5. So I look forward to Wenesday so I can go to church and be able to worship and fellowship, while my children are in class learning. So that also leads me to say, "Thank God for the teachers at Church!"


On a different note... We had to get rid of our puppy, Bailey because her breed isn't good with kids and once she reached a certain age she pretty much turned on the kids and started biting them and it's something we tried to deal with but she wouldn't change. So we gave her to lady in our church and she is doing great there.... Well my mother-in-law's dog had puppies and she is going to let us have one. They are only 4 weeks at this point but absolutely adorable! Our puppy is a little boy and we have decided to name him Maddox. We are so excited to add him to our family. Here is a picture of him at 3 weeks when his eyes had just started to open.


3 comments:

April E. :) said...

Do you still have Ace too? Was Bailey your pup? (what breed was she?)

Carrie Bowyer said...

Yes we still have Ace, he is Josh's mut. LOL! Yeah, Bailey is who we had to get rid of. She is a Maltese, she was super sweet but they are known for not really caring for small children. But she did great with them as a puppy but as soon as she reach "womanhood" she got very moody and started biting for no reason.

- Sarah :-) said...

Ha ha - Bailey sounds like she was PMSing a bit too frequently. I'm still sad she had to go. But Maddox is adorable. Can't wait to see him - and I bet he'll still fit in your little purses, right?! Totally cute!

Are you guys still having service tonight? I HATE it when our Wed. service gets cancelled due to weather... though I get it, it's just like that's my break during the long work week, ya know? To be able to be with people that I actually like, instead of people I don't, so much, and have to be aroudn for 8 hours a day at work. UGH!