Friday, April 10, 2009

Florida Residence...

Well we are finally here. It felt like it took forever to drive down, I am not one to drive long distances. I don't mind riding them at all just hate driving. But we finally got here Wednesday night around 6pm. We have pretty much everything unpacked and in it's place. The rest is in storage until we find a house to buy. The house we are in now is fully furnished and beautiful... It doesn't really feel like we live here yet. It feels like just another vacation, I am sure the reality will settle in soon though.

The town we are staying in is called Wimauma (Why-Momma is how it's pronounced) It's a very small town with retired people and it's infested with mexicans. SERIOUSLY! Also mexicans obviously have some sort of thing with Roosters because they are everywhere. Josh left the other morning to head to storage and said he had to stop so a rooster and it's baby's could cross the street and he said he thought to himself "Where the freak am I?" LOL! But it's very nice here minus the 5 AM rooster crows (I guess you would call them).

Please keep my husband and us in your prayers as this is a transition for our family. We are so excited to see what God has in store for us and the great things he is going to be doing in the University church. We love and miss all of you back home!


PS... Like my new background? I ~L O V E~ it!!

0 comments: