Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Miss Hailey Grace...

Well I made it to 32 weeks which I was told by Doctors that I most likely wouldn't do seeing as Madison was born at 32 weeks. Well I had a Doctor appointment today and they measured my belly and said everything was growing right and yada yada... and we heard Miss Hailey's heartbeat and it sounded great. The Dr then decided that she wanted to do some cultures to see if my body was preparing itself for labor, in which case we wont know the results until my next Dr. visit next Tuesday. Which is another thing, they want to see me every week now to keep an eye on things going on. She did an internal check and found that I am 1 centimeter dialated but said that wasn't that big of a deal since this is my 4th child. They do however want to do a sonogram of my cervix tomorrow to see if it has shortened. She said if it has then they will want to start giving me steroid shots for Miss Hailey's lungs. So keeps us in your prayers please. I know not matter when she comes, that God will take care of her.

(I found it easier to blog about this than to tell each individual person)

0 comments: