Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Baby!

So incase you haven't heard... It is indeed a GIRL! I couldn't be happier! We have decided to name her Hailey Grace but I am still trying to figure out if that's how I want to spell it or not.

My husband was wanting another boy. He had made the statement that he thinks it would be easier to share his love between 3 boys than it would be between 2 little girls. Which I some what understand where he is coming from... Because Madison came along and was/is our princess. She can put a smile on anyones face and of course she is spoiled so much because she is the only girl. So I often worry how she will feel once the new baby comes along. I wouldn't ever want her to be jealous or feel replaced. But I know it's something we will deal with when and if it comes up. I truely feel since Madison is so little she won't be that way and she will just be happy with a baby in the house because she LOVES babies.

I will try and post an ultra sound picture once I get back home.

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you...and that name is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Carrie I love that you're having another girl! 2 boys & 2 girls...how perfect! I'm so excited for you!