Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, Monday!....

I don't have anything particular to write about today but felt like writing....


I am still slightly annoyed with the outcome of the Superbowl... Football is a sport I love, it's a sport I understand so much about and it's a sport my husband and I share the same passion for. So as I watched the game last night, I was so dissapointed at so many of the calls that were made. I see the Steelers as a team with such bad attitudes and bad sportsmanship. I don't feel that way because of any of their pasts or because of anything that they do off the field... I feel that way because of how nasty they play on the field. It just really aggrevates me that they are pretty much getting rewarded for having bad attitudes.


I guess in the end I did find something particular to write about.

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

I am not that into football and the game still got me worked up too! ha!

- Sarah :-) said...

I totally agree! I love me some football, and in a game where I don't have a preference for one team or the otehr to win, I was appalled by the calls that weer made. And even MORE appalled by the calls that were NOT made. Did anyone ELSE see the Pittsburgh player KICK the Arizona player? HELLO?!?! They didn't even SAY anything about it!! And I couldn't see who it was that was involved, but I was FLOORED!!

UGH!! You're MEN! Act like it, sometimes!